Hi ForexTeam visitors,
If you would like to copy ForexTeam signals to your Metatrader 4, I will explain you here how to do this step by step.
You have to follow 5 simple steps:
1. download ForexTeam App from Google Play or App Store and install it in your phone
2. sign up in our App, confirming your registration
3. download and place our ForexTeam client in your Metatrader 4 on your computer
4. add your trading account number in App’s Menu “Trading settings”
5. start copying our trading signals automatically into your Metatrader 4
Sounds simple? It is!
Sign up and copy forex signals for free.
2. Sign up in mobile app for free (do not forget to confirm Email from ForexTeam, if you did not receive confirmation Email, please check folder “Spam”)
If you’ve successfully done steps described above 1-2, than you are ready to:
+ check our online trading signals (Active signals)
+ check our trading stats (Closed signals)
+ change your profile and app’s settings etc.
1. Download ForexTeam client-adviser and internetlibSSL.mqh library for your trading platform Metatrader 4 on your computer. Click here to download zip-file with ForexTeam software for Metatrader4.
2. Copy ForexTeam client-adviser to Metatrader 4 folder “Experts” (full path could be /Metatrader4/MQL4/Experts).
3. Copy internetlibSSL.mqh library to Metatrader 4 folder “Include” (full path could be /Metatrader 4/MQL4/Include).
4. Drag ForexTeam client-adviser from MT4 Navigator window to 1 (ANY) chart and allow “live trading” and “DLL imports”.
In Metatrader 4 menu “Options” under “Expert advisors” you should set “Allow automated trading”. Please, save all this settings, close and open again your Metatrader 4.
5. Login to ForexTeam App, go to the menu “Settings” and set your Metatrader 4 account number. Do not forget to activate option “copy signals automatically”. Save all this changes in App.
If you’ve successfully done steps described above 1-5, than you are ready for:
+ manual or automated trading signals copy to your Metatrader 4
+ online control and management of copied signals in app
+ buy/sell operations on financial spot markets etc.