According our weekly review for GBPUSD, for this week we planned slowly bearish pressure for this currency pair. I repeat my question: “Do you like roller coaster?” Every day on this week the price tried to jump above resistance level at 1.2907, but daily close prices was always below this resistance level – clearly it was already 2 attempts!!
Today afternoon comes Nonfarm Payrolls report in USA and we think that if on daily time frame (D1) the price will stay below 1.2907 it could be the main reason of GBPUSD SELL OFF.
On last day in May British currency tried to break resistance level at 1.2907, but on daily time frame (D1) yesterday close price was 1.2889. If this resistance level (1.2907) holds somehow, than bears push the price down till the next support level at 1,2700 and ForexTeam reach the first target.
as we already wrote in our previous weekly review for GBPUSD, our traders think that this week bears must bring GBPUSD price till support level at 1.2690-1.2700 before British currency can start recovery with next resistance target at 1.3350
today ForexTeam sold GBPUSD with Target N1 at 1.2771. You can find this trading signal in our mobile app in menu “Active signals”. Price level at 1.2890 is a good resistance level and we hope that this “crazy horse” (GBPUSD) does not jump higher than 1.2890
here we are with comments to USD index price movements. As we mentioned in our USD index weekly review from 21.05.2017, now USD index found support at 96.80 and on the W1 time frame we see “pin-bar” pattern. So, if this pattern stay for the rest of this week it could be bulls sign for the future.
Let’s talk briefly about GBPUSD this week. Since Monday (22.05.2017) our traders sold GBPUSD already 7 times and earned +82 pips. We think that this pair could roll down to the strong support level at 1.29-1.2920, if support level at 1.2956 will be broken.
Let’s take a look to USD index (#USDX) for the next week 22.05-26.05.2017
According our market research we still have bearish pressure for USD index withsupport levels at 96.70 and 95.90
For the next 2 trading weeks we awaiting “pin-bar” on this price levels with probable pullback toresistance level at 97.90